Friday, June 23, 2017

"More, More, More" by Joann Rosario

 
This song has always given me comfort, no matter how I am feeling at the moment.  For now, I have come back to earth.  I have spent much of the day disobeying the Lord.  I have eaten food I have no business eating.  I am not someone who likes to binge.  I have been told that it has been the bipolar, but I have a hard time believing that.  There has got to be something deeper, much deeper than that. I have been doing things that I don't wish to do.  I have been in a manic phase from most of the afternoon.  I am glad to have identified the fact that I have been in a manic phase.  The only good thing about a manic phase is the energy.  Okay, there is also the high feeling I get which in turn makes me feel like I have nothing to worry about.  However, there is nothing in the world like being and feeling normal, whatever normal truly means.

No comments:

Post a Comment