Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Will it matter in five Years

#1: Ask “Will it Matter in Five Years”?

When I’m anxious about something, this is what I often ask myself. Almost always, the answer is that it won’t matter in a week, let alone in five years.
Some days – even some moments – are life-changing. You’ve probably been through some of these – like exams, job interviews, the decision to get married, or buying a house.

Most of what we worry about, though, is fleeting and trivial. Maybe you’ve made a mistake at work, or you’ve had a dinner crisis which means your family is eating pizza for the third time in three days. It’s really not worth stressing yourself over.

Reflection:
I guess that there are things that are quite trivial.  I never thought of it that way.  I have been stuck living in the past.  Today is just a new day.  It is passing away.  Tomorrow is the real gift.   

Link 1

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. For more information visit daily tech studios

    ReplyDelete